Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chapter Finished.

For the past 3.5 years of my life, I have been attending a small Christian college in southern Manitoba called Providence College & Theological Seminary. During my stay there, I completed a one year TESOL certificate and four year Social Science degree, as well as earned a minor in Biblical and Theological Studies. The part that I have earned it really hasn't hit me yet, I feel like I should be going back in the Fall as I have had the mindset of returning three times now. I'm sure the Fall will be interesting.

Right now, the plan is to rest, read, and write for the next two (maybe three!) weeks and then head back to Manitoba to work for four months at Lake Nutimik Baptist Camp in the Whiteshell.

Plans for today: clean up around the house, settle in room, read a book, and watch season 6 of Survivor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment